Thursday, April 8, 2010

Springtime In Texas

Texas is magnificent this time of year, so you'll have to forgive me for neglecting the blog.









Of course it hasn't been all butterflies, daisies, and dancing naked through meadows. March was a whirlwind which included: dental work, my car window being smashed and my backpack (and wallet) being stolen, SXSW, my 28th birthday, and a extended trip to West Texas and Big Bend. It was madness, MADNESS I TELL YOU!

But just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been drawing. New artwork coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.

    This is why Texas Springs defy description. They're not meant for words, but for visuals like that...the smiles and bluebonnets are _really_ ones to jump into.

    Excited for the new art work!

    ReplyDelete